All news
-
Pouya Bakhtiari's father: I fought on the front lines for five years, and in response, they targeted my son's brain
Manouchehr Bakhtiari, the father of Pouya Bakhtiari, said in an interview with Radio Farda that his 27-year-old son was killed in Mehrshahr on Saturday, November 15,…
Read more » -
People under 18 arrested during protests are in 'bad conditions'
After two weeks of the November protests, and while the Islamic Republic authorities have yet to announce the number of those arrested…
Read more » -
The New York Times described the Iranian protests as the "worst" unrest in 40 years.
The New York Times newspaper, in its first headline on its website on Sunday, December 1, 2019, mentioned that at least 180 people were killed in…
Read more » -
Another thousand people infected with AIDS identified in Iran
Nahid Khodakarami, a member of the Tehran City Council's Health and Environment Commission, says that in the first six months of 2019, 1,000 cases...
Read more » -
According to Amnesty International, the bodies of some victims have not been returned to their families.
Amnesty International says in its latest report that a large number of victims' bodies have yet to be returned to their families...
Read more » -
Pompeo: We have received 20,000 messages, videos and photos about Iranian government harassment
Mike Pompeo says the US State Department has so far received 20,000 messages, videos and photos from Iran related to…
Read more » -
Parvaneh Salahshouri: The Interior Minister must be held accountable for the internet shutdown
A member of the Omid faction and the Cultural Commission of the 10th Parliament says that many people have lost their jobs due to internet outages.
Read more » -
Nobel Peace Laureates Protest Internet Suppression and Shutdown in Iran
Five Nobel Peace Prize winners, including Shirin Ebadi, Limbaugh Gboi, Tawakol Kerman, and Kete...
Read more »